Friday, November 25, 2022

Divine health

 “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” Romans 8:11

Divine health is superior to divine healing; it is a state of no form of health affliction at all times, in any situation, no matter the age. We can reach a point where the Holy Spirit has permeated our bodies so thoroughly that sickness is not permitted. At this level, no virus, no bacteria, no pathogen, no demon, can afflict our bodies. We become immune to all diseases. I believe this is part of our consecration unto the Lord and we must not give up until we attain it.

“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.” Jeremiah 30:17

“And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.” Acts 28:4-6

What Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18 is true, and we must press into God until it becomes a reality in our lives. A venomous viper fastened on Paul’s hand.  The natives expected him to die. They had witnessed several people killed by this beast, so they were not expecting an exception. However, when they observed that the poison could not kill Paul, they changed their mind and concluded he was a god.

May the Spirit of God possess your body so that you become immune to sickness and diseases in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, possess my body, soul, and spirit in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: