Monday, November 7, 2022

Come to Jesus

 “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

 

Jesus has all that your life and destiny need. Jesus is the burden bearer, yoke-breaker, and rest giver.  If you study the Gospel, you will discover that everyone who came to Jesus received help. The exceptions are those who are blinded by the religious spirit (Pharisees and Sadducees) and those who were offended at Him (Mark 6). How did he give solutions to people’s problems? He touched some. Some touched Him. He spoke to some people’s problems. He gave some people instructions. No situation was impossible or hard for Him to deal with.

 

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

“And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:41-42

 

If you need true rest in this troubled world, you will have to come to Jesus and sit at His feet. This is the only place you can find rest in this whole world. An intentional fellowship is the key to experiencing the rest that only He can give. If you come to Jesus even as you are, He will in no wise cast you out (John 6:37). Wherever you are right now and whatever you are going through, Jesus is your sure help. Don’t be off and on, stay in fellowship with Him and you shall be helped.

 

May you experience the power of Jesus.

 

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, I put my trust in You, help me and show up in my situation.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: