Sunday, November 27, 2022

Divine peace

 “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

Divine peace makes you unshakable in the midst of storms and challenges.  This is the result of our confidence in God and in His ability to deliver us from all trouble. Divine peace comes because of our faith in God and in His promises. You don’t have to be moved by anything in this world if you are conscious of the presence of God with you. The storm cannot swallow you, and neither can the fire burn you if the presence of God is with you. Divine peace is an inheritance of all saints of God.

“And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Exodus 33:14

“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Isaiah 43:2

 Jesus Himself is the Prince of Peace. In Mark 4:38, even in the midst of storms, He was restful. He told the disciples in Matthew 7:24-25 that if they hear His sayings and do it, they will be unshakable when the storms of life come. He said in John 16:33, that in me you might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. He said in John 14:1, let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. You can enjoy peace at all times if you are conscious of God’s presence, believe in Him, and walk in obedience to His word.

May the peace of God reign within you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, heal my troubled heart and fill my heart with Your peace in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: