Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Divine exception

 “For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:2

We live in a troubled world, but you don't have to be troubled. Your exception from this troubled world is the Lord. His light and glory separate you from the darkness that has come over the world. You are strange and unusual because the light and the glory of God are upon you. The reality of your peculiarity is that you heard the word, you believed the word, you are walking in the word, and you are anointed by the Holy Ghost.

 “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;” 1 Peter 2:9

“When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.” Job 22:29

What you have learned and believed gives you strength and exempts you from the troubles of this world. Always get into the word of God and spend time in His presence. In His presence, you hear what the world is not hearing, and you see what the world is not seeing. Consequently, you believe what the world is not believing and do what the world cannot do.

You shall not go down with the world in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, let my light come, and let Your glory rise upon me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: