Thursday, November 24, 2022

Divine healing

 “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” 1 Peter 2:24

The fall of Adam brought about sickness and diseases. The death and resurrection of Jesus generated the power for our healing. In actual fact, Jesus took our infirmities and bare our sicknesses (Matthew 8:17) on the cross of Calvary. There is a legal spiritual provision for healing for every believer in Christ Jesus. I believe none of us should remain sick if this provision has been received and is at work in our lives.

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” Romans 8:11

“My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” Proverbs 4:20-22

I believe we can receive healing from any disease through the Holy Spirit (pneumatotherapy) or the Word of God (logosotherapy) or both. If your body allows the Holy Spirit to go through, the movement is like an electric current that generates virtues for your healing (Mark 5:25-34). Also, you can kill the sickness in your body by believing the Word of God and declaring the Word. You can receive your healing through the operations of spiritual gifts (faith, healings, and working of miracles). You can receive your healing through contact with the anointing and through prayer of faith.

Be healed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I curse every sickness in my body to die in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: