Friday, November 18, 2022

Divine access

 “I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:” Isaiah 45:2

Most of the things our destiny needs are precious and also "gated." I was very excited one early morning when I was meditating, and then God told me that everything my life and destiny need is possible. The truth is that you can have access to everything you need if God goes ahead of you. When God goes ahead of you, nothing can stop you; not even the gates of brass or the bars of iron. Gates opened on their own accord, the sea fled, Jordan was driven back, protocols are broken, at the presence of God.  

 “Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion. The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back..” Psalms 114:2-3

 “When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:10

I believe we should operate from a level where we are God’s sanctuary and dominion. Then nothing can hinder us. We will not even need to pray to have access; we just go through, and barriers flee of their own accord. This is the level at which a Spirit-filled believer who is constantly in fellowship with God and walks in total obedience to Him should be. This is what you need for divine access.

May you have divine access in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my struggle end, and let me experience a supernatural breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: