Sunday, November 6, 2022

Pray always

 “Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17

 

If you are a Christian, prayer must be a daily and consistent part of your life. Prayer is an indication that you depend on God. Pray until something happens, when something happens, pray until another thing happens. Prayer is as important as your daily food. If you make up your mind to live a life of prayer, then your destiny's fulfillment is guaranteed. Prayer cannot take the place of the right action, but prayer is a right action that can help you find the right actions and empower you to take them. In the place of prayer, you get two major things that lead to breakthroughs. You get impartation and revelation. Impartation brings an aura of favor and power upon you while revelation gives you answers to your questions.  

 

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” Mark 1:35

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

 

Beloved, Jesus Christ, the Word became flesh, lived a life of prayer. You cannot make it in this end-time without having a life soaked in prayer. Anyone who says you are praying too much is an enemy of first, your destiny, second, your future, and third, your Christian life. Jesus said when you are praying day and night, you are showing faith (Luke 18:7-8) and you know what, the just shall live by faith. Prayer empowers you to live. Daniel prayed three times every day he became a god in his generation (Daniel 5:11-12)  

 

May your prayer get results in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me evidence of divine life through an effective prayer life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: