Saturday, November 26, 2022

Divine inheritance

 “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.” Ephesians 1:18

Everything I have been talking about for more than a week now is captured in a divine inheritance. The saints of God are to be envied, not pitied. We have a divine inheritance that is rich in glory without limit. The Bible talks about all the nations being our inheritance (temporal) (Psalm 2:8). The Bible also talks about our eternal inheritance (Hebrews 9:15). We are entitled to both the temporal and eternal inheritances (divine inheritance) when we become the saints of God (Mathew 6:33).

 “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Acts 20:32

“Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8

“And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.” Hebrews 9:15

We need the spirit of wisdom and revelation to enlighten our eyes of understanding for us to know and receive our inheritance. We must devote ourselves to the word of His grace in order to be built up, as well as to unceasing prayer. You must make this your lifestyle to grow into the fullness of God and walk in your divine inheritance (Galatians 4:1-6).

May you be a man to be envied on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I claim my divine inheritance in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: