Saturday, November 5, 2022

Making wise decisions 3

 “Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;" John 10:34-35.

 

Making wise decisions becomes easy if you have the revelation of God’s word. This actually makes you think like God and, consequently, make decisions and act like Him. God told Joshua to meditate daily on the word so that he could deal wisely in all affairs of life. Jesus told the Sadducees that they were in error because they didn’t know the scriptures or the power of God. Decisions that are not in alignment with the scriptures and the power of God are foolish, no matter how intellectually sound they may be.

 

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.” Matthew 22:29

 

The word of God is true, unshakable, and current at all times. If your decision is based on the word, your future is guaranteed. The word of God is the basis for our faith in God. If you have heard God and you believe it, the most unreasonable decision is the breakthrough decision (2 kings 5:10-14). If you claim to be a child of God, then your decisions must be faith-based, otherwise, your walk in life will not be different from that of the people of the world (Rom 1:17, Matt 7:24-27, Matt 4:4, Psalm 82:6-7).

 

You are a god, you shall not die like a mere man in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, grant me access into the mystery of Your word in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: