Friday, November 4, 2022

Making wise decisions 2

 “Through wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established; By knowledge the rooms are filled With all precious and pleasant riches." Proverbs 24:3-4.

 

Making wise decisions is hard, and actually impossible, without wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Understanding is what translates knowledge into wisdom. You can make a wise decision if you have understanding. The wise man actually advised that in all your getting, get understanding. Understanding is common sense and good judgment. It comes from finding out all you need to know about a matter before making a decision.

 

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 24:7

“Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:” Ephesians 4:18

 

If the facts are confusing, give yourself time to understand them before making decisions. Please don’t make a decision on matters you don’t understand. If you do, you are gambling. Life is too short for you to gamble with your decisions. Getting understanding is work, but it is a profitable work. The devil keeps people from the life of God by darkening their understanding and thus keeping them ignorant. If you do God’s commandment, you have good understanding.

 

May you have understanding in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a good understanding in life and in destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: