Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Affliction terminators 4

 “And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.” Acts 3:16.

 

Faith in the name of Jesus is the terminator of any affliction. I believe all Christians must have faith in the name of Jesus for their lives and to help others. The truth is that every affliction has behind it a sponsoring personality that must be dealt with. No personality can withstand or resist faith in the name of Jesus. More importantly, when you ask in the name of Jesus, it shall be done to glorify God the Father.

 

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:17-18.

“And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.” John 14:13

 

Spend time to meditate on the Gospel and the Acts of the Apostles to develop faith in the name of Jesus. Begin to exercise faith by dealing with your life using declarations in the name of Jesus. You have authority over any affliction, if you have faith in the name of Jesus. I decree that your affliction is terminated in Jesus name.

 

May you have faith in the name of Jesus in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I bind the personality behind my affliction, and I cast it out in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: