Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Divine provision

 “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

As a Christian, God must be your source of provision, and you must live by faith, whether you have a high-paying job or not. Work is very important primarily as your contribution to humanity and secondarily as an instrument of provision. If God is your source, your provision is not limited to one instrument. He can use anything, including your jobs, businesses, and even a ravine or a fish to provide for you. If God is your source, your provision will not be affected by the economy or challenges of this world. If God can trust you with resources, your provision will know no bounds. God delights in your prosperity.

“I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.” Isaiah 45:2-3

“And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.” Haggai 2:7-8

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

If you don’t have provisions as a Christian, it is not because you don’t have a big job. It is because you are either not hearing God or you are not doing what he asked you to do. The voice of the Lord is your key to any divine manifestation in your life. Your response to His voice should be trust and obedience. Then you will be blessed and prosperous. Read Joshua 1:8, Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Psalm 1, Luke 5:1-6, Matthew 17:27, and Psalm 23.

You shall not lack anything good in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me to profit and lead me by the way I should go in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: