Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Don’t grieve the Holy Spirit

 “And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” Ephesians 4:30

As Christians, the Holy Spirit is our sure help when we are still on earth; He is the one that will take us through challenges, obstacles, and attacks from the enemy. He is our helper, teacher, comforter, counselor, giver of gifts, and the source of our power. None of us can do without Him in this dark and challenging world. He is our guarantee that we will make it to the end. We must not grieve Him or cause Him sorrow by the way we live. We must not neglect Him, we must recognize His presence, listen to Him and obey Him.

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.” 2 Corinthians 13:14

“Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.” Psalms 51:11

Even David in the Old Testament highly esteemed the Holy Spirit and would not want the Holy Spirit to be taken from him. We must live in communion with the Holy Spirit and give Him first place in our lives. This is more than speaking in tongues. It is a conscious relationship of total surrender, love, and honor.

May your life not grieve the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, I welcome you afresh into my life, walk with me throughout my entire life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: