Saturday, November 19, 2022

Divine lifting

 “And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:10

 

It is very accurate to say that without force, nothing lifts. It is also true that the height of the lift depends on the strength or capacity of the force. There is a limit to the lifting you can bring about in your life on your own.  If the power of God is at work in you, there is no limit to the height you can achieve. No matter your present level, you can be lifted by God if you allow His power to be at work in you. He lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, placing them in seats of honor (1 Samuel 2:8).

 

 

“He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.” 1 Samuel 2:9

 “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Ephesians 3:20

 

Turn the power of God on in your life and you will be supernaturally lifted. You need faith, inspiration, and impartation to generate the power of God for divine lifting. All of these are available by spending time in His presence. Don’t attend any church service casually, attend with expectations. Have a deliberate, conscious, consistent, and regular quiet time with God. When God gives you an instruction, don’t delay, obey promptly. Be a giver, no matter your level.

 

May you be divinely lifted in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your power be at work in me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: