Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Divine qualification

“But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7

Divine qualification is a prerequisite to the fullness of God. God qualifies men based on their hearts. Specifically, God is looking for a humble heart and an obedient heart. Beloved, whether human beings certify you or not, please make sure God qualifies you. Divine qualification is what makes God pour Himself into you. If God qualifies you, your weaknesses and limitations will not matter anymore, you will be the best person God wants you to be.  

 “And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:” Philippians 2:8-9

“Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.” John 15:14

David was not certified by his father, but he was qualified by God. God anointed him, and he became the light of Israel. Even Saul, the first king of Israel, was made king because of his humble heart, but he became proud and disobedient and lost the throne (1 Samuel 15:17-23). Humility and obedience work together and, if found in your heart, will make your heart right with God.

May your heart be right with God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, break me and mold me, fill me and use me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: