Friday, November 11, 2022

Another Spirit

 “But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.” Numbers 14:24

 

By default, human beings are losers since the fall of man in the garden Eden. This is the reason why the natural man cannot receive the things of the Spirit of God. I will not blame anyone if he struggles as a man. However, I will blame him if he refuses to turn to God. God will give you another Spirit that will enable you to believe and receive from Him, if you turn to Him. This another Spirit is called the Spirit of faith. This was the Spirit that was in Caleb and Joshua that made them believe God for the Promised Land despite the fact that the giants were there. This is the Spirit you need to believe God for anything and to receive. This is the Spirit you need to take what belongs to you.

 

 

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1 Corinthians 2:14

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

 

You may need a miracle from God, but you are finding it difficult to believe. That is natural. It means you need another spirit. Your first step will be to ask God for help and then get into the written word of God concerning the matter. Faith comes by hearing God or through the revelation of His word. If you are baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, you can engage your spirit by praying in tongues. The final step is to lift up your hands and worship God, declaring that you believe you receive in Jesus name. When the Spirit of faith comes up you, you will believe God for anything and receive from Him.

 

May you receive your miracle right now in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the Spirit of faith to walk in the supernatural in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: