Tuesday, November 8, 2022

The law of the Spirit of life

 “For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” Romans 8:2

 

By default, the whole world is under the law of sin and death. This is the law that came into place after the fall of the first Adam. It is the law that puts sin, sickness, poverty, curses, bondage, and such on a man. The only way to beat this law and reject its consequences over your life is to enforce the law of the Spirit of Life. The law of the Spirit of life is only available in Christ Jesus. Death came through Adam, but life came through Jesus Christ.

 

“For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” 1 Corinthians 15:21-22

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” Romans 8:1

 

The only way to challenge sin, sickness, and poverty is to enforce the law of the Spirit of Life. The first step is to give your life to Jesus and become a Christian. If you are a Christian, you must give the Holy Spirit control over your life. You must not walk after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit and obey Him. You must deal with every manifestation of the law of spirit of sin and death, destroy them, and enforce the law of the Spirit of life through prayer and confessing the Word of God.

 

Death shall not have dominion over you in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I destroy sin, sickness, and poverty in my life and enforce the law of the Spirit of life upon my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: