Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The power of purposeful self-isolation 3


“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32


The strength and knowledge to excel can be drawn from God during your time alone with Him. The enemy has increased his wickedness this time. He is operating at a higher degree of spiritual corruption. Those who have an intimate relationship with God are above his schemes and manipulations. The secret of the enemy is made known and the power to defeat him is released at the place of a personal encounter with the Lord. The key is purposeful self-isolation.

“Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.” Daniel 6:10
“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:” Ephesians 1:17

What do you do during a time of purposeful isolation? You spend time worshipping God. You meditate on the scripture. You ask God to anoint you with the Holy Ghost and power. You ask God to give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation. You ask God to grant you access to the mystery of His word. You ask God to reveal yourself to you. You ask God to reveal Himself to you. You ask God to reveal to you the secret of the challenges you are going through. You ask God to lead you in the way you should go and to teach you to profit.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the strength and the knowledge to excel in life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: