Monday, July 20, 2020

The Spiritual Sense 1


“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:9


You have a destiny in God, but to fulfill this destiny, you need a spiritual sense. Spiritual sense tells you not to sin against God deliberately. Many people have mortgaged their destiny and destroyed themselves because they lack spiritual sense. They compromised their integrity and missed God because of satanic alternative as a solution to what they are going through. No matter what you are going through, if what is offered to you is against God, don’t do it.

“Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.” Joshua 7:11
“But the angel of the Lord said to Elijah the Tishbite, Arise, go up to meet the messengers of the king of Samaria, and say unto them, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that ye go to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron?” 2Kings 1:3

If God will not give it to you for any reason, don’t go to satan to get it. God knows the best for you. You cannot wait on God and be defeated. You cannot have God on your side and not come out of any challenges you have. Spiritual sense tells you to find the will of God for your life and stay in there. Job 14:14 says, “If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.”

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: