Friday, July 17, 2020

Timely mercy


“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalms 34:10

There are two major personalities you will have to deal with in life. They are favor and judgement. Favor is the carrier of all beautiful things of life whole judgement is the carrier of all the ugly things of life. Mercy can stop judgement and it can usher in favor. When mercy appears, judgement will lose his voice and strength while favor will go through. Timely mercy is about mercy appearing when you need it most. I decree that you will always have timely mercy in Jesus name.

“For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.” James 2:13
“And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre.” Esther 5:2

Whether you need restoration or help, mercy must precede and accompany you. When Esther showed up at the time she was not supposed to, timely mercy was ahead of her so she found favor. She got all the help she needed. Mercy orchestrated the step of the Shunamite woman when she wanted a restoration of her land (2 Kings 8:5-6). She did not only get her land back, but she got the seven years wages that the land generated when she was not around. May you receive timely mercy in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let timely mercy accompany me in my destiny journey in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: