Sunday, July 12, 2020

The power of purposeful self-isolation 1


 “Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day.” Genesis 32:24


I will like to share with you this morning the word I shared on March 27 but in a more direct way. You need to dig deep in your relationship with God to handle the end-time challenges. You must be conscious of the word of God in your life and the Spirit of God upon you, for you to be at the top of the current situation and not fear. Purposeful self-isolation is the key.  The noise around you is too much and will not allow you to hear God. You need to separate daily an hour or two when you will be alone with God. If you can do more, it is better. A few hours in the church every week is not enough, although will help to motivate you.

“And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word1 Kings 17:1
“And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed.” Luke 5:16

Purposeful isolation is the price every champion pays for greatness in destiny. It is the period of isolation where the question of what to do, how to do it, where to do it, and when to do it are answered. It is also the period when greatness is conceived, incubated, and taken towards bringing to reality. It is a period of concentration and meditation for illumination. Beloved, if you are not happy with where you are, the power of purposeful isolation can turn things around. This is because God will speak to you and anoint you in the place of self-isolation with Him. May you be determined to isolate yourself for God’s visitation in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, let the zeal for a personal encounter with you envelop my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: