Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Spiritual Sense 4


“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:” Acts 26:19

Your access to heavenly vision or the voice of the Lord is what gives you the spiritual sense. If you respond to such in total obedience, you cannot be swept away by the storms and challenges of this life. Christianity becomes a mere religion without spiritual sense. A personal experience of the living Christ and manifestation of the Holy Spirit is what quipped you for a glorious Christian life. If all you have is second hand information about Christ, your Christian life will be shaky.

“I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.” Job 42:5
“I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.” 1 Corinthians 15:31

Beloved, if you are still holding to your agenda, you will not be ready to receive what the Lord has for you. The world is becoming more evil and uncertainty is the order of the day. Common sense and man’s effort will fail is such a time like this. As a Christian, you don’t have to die with the world if you choose to live with Christ. Your light will only shine in the midst of this thick darkness through the spiritual sense. Persistent and consistent fellowship with God, with a determination not to leave unless God shows up is the key. May the light of the Lord come to you always in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lay hold on my life and do with me as you purposed to do in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: