Monday, July 6, 2020

7 People that God found (3)


“Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:” Genesis 12:1


The breakthrough story of Abraham started when God found him in Genesis 12 and spoke to him. He was 75 years old and did not have any success against his name. His family was idolatry. His brother died before his father and his father died on the way to Canaan, where they were going to sojourn. His wife also was barren. God found him and change his story. He believed God and became the friend of God. I don’t care to know how old you are or how terrible your past has been, but I care to announce to you that God shall find you and change your story. It is not too late for you to make your own mark in this world.

“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.” Hebrews 11:8
““For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.” Genesis 18:19

God was looking for a man who will believe Him and teach his children to do so in order to raise for Himself a Nation. God found it in Abraham, separated him, and blessed him. Are you willing to believe God for a great future and assignment for Him despite what you are going through. If the answer is yes, God will definitely find you. And when He does, you will become a marvel to many.

Prayer for today: Oh God, locate me, and let my testimony be great among men in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: