Thursday, July 16, 2020

Seeking God


“The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.” Psalms 34:10


Men of strength can fail, but those who depend on God have a great future. This is because there is a time of weakness even for a young and strong Lion but if you are a God seeker, you will surely make it. Don’t just give up, be prepared for many attempts in prayers and in actions towards your expected result.  Many people give up easily in prayer. Even when you’re tired, keep on going. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, look for it again, and again. God will show up and show you something that will change your life forever.

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1
“Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:30-31

In such a time like this, many will be confronted by situations that are beyond them. The place of refuge will be in God. You will need to get rid of thinking patterns that are against God and His word. The devil will always come to you with tempting alternatives, but the end is destruction. If you put your heart to seeking God until you find Him, you can never be defeated. May you experience a change of story as you encounter God in this season in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, as I seek you, do not let me lack any good thing in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: