Saturday, July 25, 2020

Total Recovery 1


“And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all:” 1 Samuel 30:8


If an enemy has stolen from you, total recovery is possible. My mentor in the ministry of spiritual warfare said, “If the enemy has stolen from you, recovery is by force.” A pursuit is needed if you want it back. The good news is that you can do the pursuit on your knees; you can enforce your recovery on your knees. The first is step is an assurance that you can and will recover all.

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Joel 2:25
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:” 1 John 5:14

It is the will of God for you to recover all. It does not matter how long, neither does it matter how much the enemy has stolen from you. Let this confidence be in you that if you go to God in prayer, you will recover all. Get ready for a restoration that will change your story.

Prayer for today: Oh God, arise and clear all obstacles to my recovery in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: