Saturday, July 11, 2020

Prayer for deliverance


“But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” Isaiah 49:25


There is a clear plan and promise of God to deliver. We will stand on that promise this morning to invoke the power of God against infirmity and killer disease. When the enemy shall come like a flood, the Spirit of God shall raise a standard against him. Perhaps you are going through an affliction and oppression of the enemy apart from the fear of COVID19 that is around us. I see God contending with the strongman and bringing deliverance to you in Jesus name.

“So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19
“And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.” Luke 13:12-13

Wherever you are, if you are reading this message, please declare with me: In the name of Jesus, let the Spirit of the Lord invade our land to raise a standard against the enemy who has come like a flood to devour the land. We invoke the blood of Jesus and plea for mercy. Let the consequences of iniquity be taken from us and let our land be healed in Jesus name.
I pray for anyone who needs deliverance right now, let the power of God deliver you from the captivity of the mighty and let Him take you away from the hand of the terrible, let peace and freedom come to you right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, heal our land and heal me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: