Monday, July 27, 2020

Total Recovery 4


“And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.” Genesis 27:40


No servitude or robbery experience can continue beyond the acquisition of dominion. When a man gets dominion and he puts it to use, the activity of the strongman and the robber is over. Jesus came to restore dominion to as many as would believe. If you are a Christian, you actually have what it takes to end demonic robbery in your life and to recover all that the enemy has stolen from you.

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” John 1:12
“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

Your redemption was enforced by power, so also power is needed for a victorious Christian life. The power that raised Christ from the dead is in you. Jesus has given you the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. The enemy is aware of the power you carry, don’t be ignorant of it. Heaven has released dominion into you to recover all. May you exercise the dominion and take back what belongs to you.

Prayer for today: I take authority of every personality that has robbed me and I take back what belongs to me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: