Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Prepare for new and greater things


“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:18-19


In this second half of 2020, God will do new and greater things. What God will do will be different from the former things or the things that have happened before. The kind of visitation that you have never witnessed before. The kind of favor you have never experienced before. The kind of breakthrough you did not expect is coming your way in this second half. God will make you forget the infirmity and the poverty of the past. However, you need to get ready for these.

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2
“Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” John 11:40

You have to believe God for new and greater things if you want to experience them. You will have to change your thinking to accommodate what God is about to do. Any time you change your thinking, you change your life. Meditate upon the word of God and read the testimonies of men who God visited in a new way (Romans 10:17). Spend time with God in prayer and fasting (Mathew 17:21). When you do these, you will bring yourself to a level where new and greater things shall be begin to manifest in your life.

May you experience new and greater things in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe, do something new and greater that will change my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: