Sunday, July 5, 2020

7 People that God found (2)


“And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.” Luke 1:28


The second person that I want to share with you is Mary. Mary was found by God so God favored her and blessed her.  For Mary what God had in mind would take her to go through shame for a season. It was shameful for a woman who was engaged to a man to be pregnant. However, God found in her a woman who would not mind the shame, but would willingly surrender to what God wanted to do and so God found her. Also, God found in her a woman who would accept the word of God, no matter how impossible the situation looked.

“And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38
“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5

Mary was not just a receptor of the plan of God, she became a pointer of people to God’s word. Beloved, I don’t know who you are but I know that if you are willing to surrender to the plan of God, He will find you. When God finds you, He will favor you and bless you. Your story will then turn to glory. May you be found by God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, locate me, favor me, and bless me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: