Thursday, July 2, 2020

Use the information that you have


“ And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?" 2 kings 5:13.


What are you doing with the information you have received? Your life depends on positive response to the quality information, be it spiritual or physical.  Naaman the leper was told to go and wash in Jordan, he was angry. He had suggestions of the river where he should wash and he was also angry that the Prophet did not come out to see him. He was a successful soldier, but he was behaving like a fool.  He was fortunate to have wise servants around him who told him to do what the Prophet had instructed. Be humble enough to listen to people who know what you don’t know. Be humble enough to listen to people who have the information you need. Be aggressive enough to use the information you have if you want to live in prosperity and sound health.

“A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:” Proverbs 1:5

Beloved, we are in an information-driven world. What you don’t know can kill you. Most problems in this world are sustained by ignorance or foolishness. Ignorance is when you don’t know. Foolishness is when you know and you don’t do what you know. May you not walk in ignorant and foolishness in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my life be fruitful, fill me with your wisdom in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: