Tuesday, July 21, 2020

The Spiritual Sense 2


“For we live by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7


The life of victory is lived in the midst of battle using the spiritual sense. The spiritual sense grants you access to the supernatural of God. What your eyes can see is not all that is available to see. Spiritual sense makes you see victory in the midst of challenges. It makes you see prosperity in the midst of famine. Spiritual sense is acquired by knowing what God is saying concerning your situation and believing it.

“When they came to the threshing floor of Nakon, Uzzah reached out and took hold of the ark of God, because the oxen stumbled. The Lord’s anger burned against Uzzah because of his irreverent act; therefore God struck him down, and he died there beside the ark of God.” 2 Samuel 6:6-7
“I thought, ‘Now the Philistines will come down against me at Gilgal, and I have not sought the Lord’s favor.’ So I felt compelled to offer the burnt offering.” 1 Samuel 13:12

In such a time like this, if you lack spiritual sense, you will live in fear and miss God. Whatever is not of faith is sin for the just shall live by faith (Romans 1:17, 14:23). You must learn to do things and declare things based on what God is saying and not on what your physical eyes can see. The spiritual sense makes you have the Spirit of God and follow Him with your whole heart. This is your key to realizing the promises of God in your life. May your eyes be opened to see, and your ears be opened to hear God in such a time like this in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God show me the way of victory and prosperity in such a time like this and let me walk in them in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: