Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Your adversary shall be tired!


“And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.” Genesis 26:22


Isaac was tough; he was not going to succumb to the Philistines who were striving with him. He kept on until his adversaries were tired and God made room for him. Your adversaries shall be tired, your opposition shall be tired, and God will make room for you. It is an abortion of destiny to give up at the edge of breakthrough because of opposition. Don’t leave your place of destiny because of satanic noise, be tough in the Spirit.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” Ephesians 6:10
“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.” Luke 11:24

If your oppositions are demonic forces, I have good news for you. Demons also get tired. The bible says an unclean spirit is seeking rest, only a tired personality seeks rest. More importantly, our victory is guaranteed by faith. Beloved, hold unto God, your adversaries shall be tired and your breakthrough shall manifest in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the strength and the grace to see the end of this battle in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: