Wednesday, July 8, 2020

7 People that God found (5)


“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:” Ruth 1:16


Beloved, it is not over for you and it cannot be over for you if you position yourself for God to find you. Stop listening to the voices that say you cannot recover. You shall surely recover all, your glory, your career, your health, lost relationship, lost position, and such. Ruth’s husband had died and she was childless. Her mother-in-law was returning to the land of Judah and entreated her to return to her idol-worshipping people. She refused, went with her into the land of the covenant people, and God found her. Her story ended in glory and continued until today. She became the great grandmother of Jesus.

“So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bare a son.” Ruth 4:13
“And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;” Matthew 1:5

Covid19 has brought into the world new challenges. Many have lost their jobs, and so many cannot pay their bills. Many don’t know what to do. In such a time like this, position yourself to be found by God. If God finds you, He will speak to you and open doors for you to beat the challenges today. Read the story of Isaac in Genesis 26. May God find you and deliver you from all your afflictions in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and locate me for a total recovery in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: