Sunday, July 26, 2020

Total Recovery 3


“Neither give place to the devil.” Ephesians 4:27


The robbery would not have taken place if the thief had not gained access. Total recovery can be enforced by cleaning the house of your life and shutting the door against the robber. The thief is like a snake, he could not have come in except that the edge was broken. He is also a thief that always comes in the night when a man is sleeping. For many the enemy had come in before they became born again. This means the enemy needs to be driven out for total recovery to take place.

“But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.” Matthew 13:25
“He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.” Ecclesiastes 10:8

Many good Christians suffer from the robbery of satan because of access he had into their lives before they were converted. But, our redemption right empowers us to deal with his stronghold in our lives and to drive him out. Idolatry, unknown commitments, inherited curses, unknown covenant, evil dedication and such, is the door through which the robber came. The scripture is clear that the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary had dealt with all these (Col 2:14-15; Gal 3:13, Col 1:13-14). Use the blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus to deal with any of them and tell the enemy to leave the camp of your life.

Prayer for today: I cleanse my body, soul, and spirit from whatever gave the thief access into my life with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: