Sunday, July 19, 2020

He gives power


“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.” Isaiah 40:29

Are you feeling faint and weak from the challenges of life? Do you feel like you don’t have the might to confront the situation that is against you? Are you at your wits’ end? I have good news for you: God gives power to the weak. If you are a child of God and the Holy Spirit is in your life, you don’t need to feel weak and helpless. The strength and power that you need are available to you in this troubled time.

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
“For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.” Psalm 27:5

The strength that you need is in you by the indwelling Spirit of God that is in you. Apart from this, the kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21). This kingdom is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17). This joy is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10). What should you do? Give heed to the Spirit in you and let His strength be activated in you. Use the keys of fellowship with Him, worship, and prayer to activate the victory He has given you from within. I see God give you joy that will strengthen you.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the power, strength, and might that I need for this season in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: