Saturday, July 25, 2020

Total Recovery 2


“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10


It does not matter the strength of the robber; total recovery is possible. However, you need to know who the real thief is. The real robber is satan. He may use human beings and even use you to rob you by manipulating you. You must know that whenever something has been stolen, the real personality behind it is satan. The overall intention is to kill and destroy you. The good news is that Jesus has come to empower you to recover all.

“And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” Luke 13:16
“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 5:14

Do not make a mistake and think you are dealing with a human being if you observe that something has been stolen from you. Satan will like to hide so that you can direct your prayer effort to the wrong channel. He is the enemy and he is very subtle. He will even show up as an angel of light. You must not be ignorant of his devices if you want to recover all. May your eyes be opened, may you experience total recovery in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: You robber operating against my life and destiny, be exposed, and be disgraced in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: