Thursday, July 9, 2020

7 People that God found (6)


“And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for today I must abide at thy house.” Luke 19:5


Zacchaeus was called a sinner by the people of his days. None of them knew all the attempts that Zacchaeus had made to change his way of life. As a tax collector, he had restored four folds to any man he falsely accused. He gave to the poor. When he knew that Jesus was going to pass a certain road, he strategically positioned himself on the sycamore tree to beat his limitations and see Jesus. Jesus found him and changed his life. I don’t care to know what people are saying about you, but I care to announce to you that if God finds you, your life will be totally transformed. Jesus will change your name today.

“And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.” Luke 19:7
“And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.” Genesis 32:28

What is the name that people are calling you? Barren? Poor? Failure? Sick? Nobody? I have good news for you. The name is about to change in Jesus name. God will find you, change your situation, and change your name. He is an unchangeable changer. I decree in the name of Jesus, wherever you are, at any level you are, God will find you today.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I desire an encounter with you, locate me, and change my name today in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: