Monday, July 13, 2020

The power of purposeful self-isolation 2


“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13


You need boldness to go ahead despite the opposition in this world. No matter how skillful or talented you are, you must be bold to take what belongs to you. There is a boldness that comes as a result of an encounter with God. Whenever it seems that things are against you and you an unable to make bold decisions. You can activate this unfailing boldness by purposeful isolation with God. You separate yourself from the business of this world to hear God and to receive the fullness of His Spirit. At the point of this breakthrough, failure and defeat will become alien to you.

“The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.” Proverbs 28:1
“Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:6

Beloved, go back to the drawing board. Go to God and re-strategies to conquer your world with God-given boldness. Separate a time with God for Him to breathe on you and turn things around in your life. The journey to this unique encounter is lonely, but highly rewarding. You cannot hear God and not be bold.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I dedicate my life unto you, do whatever you want with my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: