Thursday, July 30, 2020

Fasting and prayer

“Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” Matthew 17:21

 We dwell in a realm of man that is being controlled indirectly by spirits. Spirits cannot do anything on earth without a physical container. Since Adams opened the door to satan, men have been under the influence of demonic spirits as well. Your redemption positions you to be an instrument of God in this world through the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Prayer and fasting will remove spiritual barriers and position you for God’s visitation. Prayer and fasting bring power to overcome demonic spirits.

“Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.” Esther 4:16

“And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.” Acts 9:9

You can stop the activities of demons, recover what has been stolen from you, and stop demonically motivated men from attacking you in every way by engaging the weapon of prayer and fasting. Powerlessness, which is a major cause of destiny failure, can be overcome by prayer and fasting. You can remove mountains, and enforce your breakthrough using the instrument of prayer and fasting. If you are tired of your present position, you can enforce your promotion to the next level through prayer and fasting. As this month is running to an end, I want to encourage you to join me in a 3-day prayer and fasting for breakthrough starting today and ending on Friday. Please connect with me on my Facebook page at 5pm South African time. May you experience divine intervention in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, visit me by fire and change my story in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: