Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Total Recovery 5


“Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29


Recovery is a fight but you are doing the fighting from the winning side. If you are on the Lord’s side, you cannot lose the recovery battle if you are persistent, consistent, and violent in the spirit. The robber is satan, you have dominion over him, total recovery is possible, you only need to do the recovery on your knee and pray through. The major prayer point for total recovery is the prayer of binding and loosing. If you can bind the strongman, you can recover what he took from you. The good news is that you can.

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Mathew 11:12
“And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19

Have you identified anything that the enemy stole from you? Are you ready to take it back? If so, this is what you should do: You should be prepared to take a single prayer point and pray it for hours or until you have the assurance that you have got through. Fasting and vigil are great boosters for speedy and quick results. After giving God praise, repenting from your sin, sanctifying yourself with the blood of Jesus, and asking for a fresh anointing, you will pray like this: I bind the robbers and I take back everything you took from me in Jesus name. If you are sensitive to the Holy Spirit, He will give you a specific prayer point for your case. You shall surely recover all in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I bind the strongman and I take back what belongs to me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: