Friday, July 10, 2020

7 People that God found (7)


“And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.” John 1:46


Nathanael was a doubter who was fortunate to keep the company of believers, so God found him and made him to experience great things. He did not expect any good thing from Nazareth even when he was told about it. Nevertheless, he followed Phillip, who took him to Jesus. Jesus told him that he had found him and he believed. Beloved, something good is about to come out of your life because God has found you in Jesus name. God is about to do great things through you, your past history notwithstanding.

“Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee……Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.” John 1:48-50
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3

What are those great and mighty things that your heart desire to experience? What are those things that you have been praying for? What is that change you sincerely desired to happen in your life? I have good news for you: God shall find you and you shall experience great and mighty things. The Lord has asked me to tell you that you should stop doubting because of your past experience and start believing. God will do a new thing in your life.

Prayer for today: Oh God, locate me today, and do new and greater things in my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: