Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Give thanks, its half time


“O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalms 136:1


The first half of the year 2020 ends today. The world has not been shaken the way it has been this year since many of us have been born. You and I are still standing. We have not been shaken with the world. God has kept us to this time, despite all challenges.  His mercy and loving-kindness have been extended towards us. It is not that we are better than those who have passed away. But God considers it necessary for you and me to still be alive, we must give Him thanks.

“And David said unto Michal, It was before the Lord, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel: therefore will I play before the Lord.” 2 Samuel 6:21
“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

It is important for us to end this first half with thanksgiving, so that we can lay a foundation of divine intervention, protection and blessing for the second half. God has the best for all us in the second half of this year. We cannot miss it if we stay in a relationship and fellowship with Him. Throughout today, let your thanksgiving be more than your requests.

May your heart be filled with joy and your life with prosperity in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, receive praise and thanksgiving from my mouth as the first half of 2020 comes to an end in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: