Friday, June 5, 2020

Make use of the fire


“I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?” Luke 12:49


When your spiritual eyes are blurred and your spiritual ears are dull, make use of the fire of the Holy Ghost. When the enemies are ravaging your territory and it seems you are stranded, use the fire. The fire has a double effect for a believer, it brings deliverance to a believer but judgement to his enemy. The fire is what you need to leave spiritual coldness and to ascend the spiritual authority to be on top of your situation.

“Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” Matthew 3:12
“He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.” Daniel 3:25

A simple declaration like this, “Holy Ghost fire fall upon me now,” can bring deliverance to you and judgement to your enemy.  Particularly in this season when spiritual lukewarmness has set in and the enemy wants to take the advantage and bring affliction. It is time to call in the fire, burn the chaff, destroy the chains, subdue the adversary and go forward.

May the fire of the Holy Spirit fall on you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost fire fall upon me now in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: