Monday, June 1, 2020

Handling the dark hour 2


“And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?” Matthew 26:40


Beloved, this dark hour shall expire; you shall come out victorious in Jesus name. At the darkest hour, you also need at least an intercessor. If you have an intercessor around you, you will always conquer in your darkest hour. In His darkest hour, Jesus only asked for Peter, James, and John to intercede for an hour. As a Christian, you are not alone spiritually, you cannot be alone physically too. You must be praying for others so that they too can pray for you.

“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16

You will survive any attack if you have an intercessor around you. As a Christian, be relevant in people’s lives. Let people feel that you are there for them. Everyone will have to pass through the dark hour; no one is exempted, but everyone can overcome it. It is important for you not to be alone when the darkest hour comes.

May you not be alone in your dark hour in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me and let me be relevant in the lives of others in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: