Monday, June 8, 2020

Pray about everything but…


“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.” Philippians 4:6 (NLT)


Pray about everything but worry about nothing. No child who has a capable and trusted father worry about anything. He simply goes to his father if there is any situation he needs help with. We need to see God as our Father that cares about our lives. Never give room for worry in your life no matter what you are going through. However, you need to have a stable and consistent relationship with God through fellowship and prayers. Do not have a fire brigade approach when relating to God.

“The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil.” 1 Peter 3:12 (NLT)
“Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.” John 15:4 (NLT)

Do not wait until trouble comes before you start praying. God wants to hear your voice both at the time peace and at trouble times. More importantly, He wants to speak to you. You cannot be moved by anything in this world if you are convinced that God is with you. Worry cannot be in your life if you are a praying Christian.

May you experience God as your Father in every situation in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, let my soul long after you as the deer longs for water in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: