Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Looking unto Jesus


“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

Real and winning faith is centered on Jesus. When you look unto Jesus, faith is birthed in you to overcome in any situation. He had gone ahead to endure the cross and despise the shame. He then obtained the crown and the joy that was set before Him. Beloved, there is a joy and a crown ahead of you no matter what you are passing through. The cross shall be over so also the shame, giving way for the glory.

“But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.” 1 Peter 5:10
““For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;” 2 Cor 4:17

When you look unto Jesus, you become convinced that your affliction cannot last. When you look unto Jesus you become convincingly convinced that glory is coming. When you look unto Jesus you have confidence that you will soon be settled. When you look unto Jesus you believe your glorious future and doubt your cumbersome present. May you look unto Jesus and see Him in your present situation, May you advance into glory and honor in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, as I kook unto you, let me see you in every area of my life.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: