Thursday, June 18, 2020

Man’s factor in your breakthrough


“The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.” John 5:7


God will always use a man (or men) to bless another man.  When God’s factor is in place, man’s factor will also be in place. When you touch God, He will send men to you. May you not lack men that are your helpers around you in Jesus name. Men are like Angels sent to a man whose prayers are answered. When you are surrounded by the right people, you will always receive the help that you need.

“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.  And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4
“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15

Your helpers of destiny must find you if your struggle must be terminated. A man wasted 38 years in infirmity because he did not have a man, while another was carried by four friends, who even broke the roof to get him help. May you attract the right people into your life.  The way you treat people, your seeds into the lives of others, and your prayers are important for you to always have the right people in your life.

May you have the right people at the right time in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God send helpers of destiny into my life today in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: