Monday, June 15, 2020

Occupy until He comes


“And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.” Luke 19:13


God’s instruction to you as His child is that you should occupy until He comes. Whatever He has given you, no matter how small or how big, is enough for you to obey this instruction. It is possible that you yourself or your situation right now do not look like someone who can occupy anything; this does not matter as long as you are willing to occupy as He has said and you are willing to submit to Him totally.

“He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:  Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:  Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him.” Psalms 105:17-19
“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5

It is possible that the man who should be holding a position of authority, occupying for the Lord, is a slave for a season. It is even possible that he is a prisoner for a season. But, as long as he does not give up and abide by the Master, he will get to his destination and occupy for His master. What do you do? Keep your eyes on the glorious future. Work on developing yourself, keep friends with people of faith, spend time with God daily, and expect your day of manifestation.

You will get there in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me to be who you want me to be in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: