Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Handling the dark hour 4


“See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” Ephesians 5:15-16


Time is redeemable. More importantly, you can redeem the dark hour and turn it into a light hour if you gain wisdom. You can leverage on both the wisdom of God and the wisdom God has made available to men. In our modern-day, it only takes putting a switch on to bring light into the darkness. However, the challenge is locating the right switch. The key is found in fellowship. Fellowship with God and fellowship with people that matters.

“He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20
“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

When the hour is dark, light is needed. May you access the light you need at this hour. May you hear the voice of the Lord and may He order your steps to people who have the light you need at this hour. Three things to redeem the hour. The first is that believe and accept that the hour is redeemable. The second thing is that you speak to the hour. And lastly, ask God to guide you.

May your defeat be turned into a victory in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let there be light in this dark hour in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: