Wednesday, June 17, 2020

God’s factor in your breakthrough


“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 2:37


When God is involved, your breakthrough is possible. Your limitation or the impossibility around you does matter. The fact that Mary was a virgin or Elizabeth had passed the age of childbearing did not count when God visited them. If you understand how to get God involved and do it, your breakthrough is guaranteed. God’s factor is a major factor that can change your story, particularly if men have described your situation difficult and impossible.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6
“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

If you still have an alternative, you may not get God. You must come to the point where it is either you find God or nothing. If you arrive at this point, then you are about to experience God in a personal and supernatural way. The reward is a change of story, ask Jabesh in 1 Chronicles 4:9-10.

May you find God and experience a supernatural breakthrough today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me, for I cannot do without You, in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: